|Version 2 (modified by pbaumann, 8 years ago) (diff)|
How To Provide A Fix
You developed a fix or some new functionality? We are grateful for your contribution.
Of course we like any useful information, but best (and fastest) for inclusion is to be in sync with our development tools. The following details are provided to help in this respect.
- All our development is in Linux. Please consider this for your code.
- We use git as version management tool, so you may want do do that too. Check out from the repository using
- To make git aware of your changes, say
git commit -a
- Prepare your patch package through
You will have to accept the Contributor Agreement. Without finding your agreement in the patch we unfortunately cannot accept it.
- Mail the patch tarball to the patch user residing in our domain rasdaman.org.