PostGIS requirement, moved on branch feature_Multipoint
|Reported by:||pcampalani||Owned by:||arezaeim|
|Keywords:||postgis documentation installation||Cc:||abeccati, dmisev, arezeai, pbaumann|
A draft wiki page is already set up: MultiPointCoverages?.
NOTE: it should be also highlighted that PostGIS 2.0 is required. See compatibility issues with previous PostGIS versions here: http://postgis.org/documentation/manual-2.1SVN/PostGIS_FAQ.html#legacy_faq_gist.
Moreover, PostGIS should be installed to petascopedb in update_petascopedb.sh.in.
Change History (14)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by dmisev
- Component changed from undecided to autotools
- Owner changed from dmisev to arezaeim
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by dmisev
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:12 Changed 3 years ago by abeccati
- Summary changed from PostGIS requirement to PostGIS requirement, moved on branch feature_Multipoint