Issues with C++-Api and rasnet
|Reported by:||gsemmler||Owned by:||gmerticariu|
Currently it is not possible to use certain parts of the c++-api if rasdaman is compiled with --enable-rasnet.
In particular I notice that the following parts are broken:
- The installation is missing a few libraries(librasnet.a and libcommon.a) and header files(especially easylogging++.hh)
- The user must initialize the logging framework. It's not a big issue, but it should be mentioned somewhere in the documentation. (Maybe there should be a function for this later?).
- r_Partial_Insert is broken with rasnet. The attached code works fine with the old protocol, but "fails" with rasnet. It seems like the collection is created, but there are no data written to it.
Change History (35)
Changed 18 months ago by gsemmler
comment:1 Changed 18 months ago by mdumitru
- Cc atoader added
- Owner changed from mdumitru to gmerticariu
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:24 Changed 17 months ago by atoader
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:25 follow-up: ↓ 26 Changed 17 months ago by gsemmler
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened